To make it healthy and safe for everyone, we work with the “We Care Clean” program from Best Western International.
- We create a safe distance between guest and employee and we disinfect everything you touch - from the reception desk to the pens you use. Your key card will also be disinfected and of course disinfectant hand gel is available.
- Our team is closely monitored with regard to their health. They are instructed not to come to work if they are not healthy - and if they question their health, we ask that they take their temperature and check that they are healthy.
- Before your stay, your room will be cleaned, disinfected and carefully inspected, with an emphasis on contact points such as door handles, switches, telephone, etc. Our housekeeping staff wear gloves and face masks. They use separate laundry carts for clean and used bed linen and towels. You can decide whether your room should be cleaned during your stay, or if you prefer to only receive clean towels.
- As of September 25, keeping a distance of 1.5 meters is no longer mandatory. When visiting our hotel, you must show your Corona admission ticket (CTB) immediately upon entering the reception. If you have a green tick, we would like to welcome you to our hotel and you can go to your room/hall. If you have a red tick, we are unfortunately forced to refuse you access. For more information, please refer to the website of the national government.
- Breakfast is served from 07:30 - 10:30. You can reserve for the breakfast during time slots. Best Western is a family of hoteliers.
We want you to know that we really care about you, your family and your health. We are a global community that cares about each other. We are ready to offer you a safe and clean stay, as "We Care Clean" is the new standard.
On behalf of our entire team; you healthy, we healthy!
Emma van Dorsten
and team Best Western Hotel The Hague